My future job

Hi classmate, today im going to talk about a job i would want to have in the future
I always wanted to have a job in which I can work the ground with my hands.
 I wouldn’t like to sow just one kind of plant. but I would like to specialize a little more in one type,
 this is the strawberry, because it only depends on my own effort, dedication and care.  
besides this, I can generate it in a quiet and natural place which is something else that moves me to
work on this beautiful job. For this job you need a lot of dedication, effort, care and of course knowledge
 of the agronomy, ground and the geography knowledge that my career has given me. 
the reward that this job would give me is the tranquility and freedom to be able to handle my times and
 the most important for me is achieve what I always wanted, which is to be able to live off the land, this
 attracted my attention since childhood.
the place where I would like to do this is in the south of Chile, in a big farm with many animals.
Another interest I have in dedicate myself to this is to sell my products at fairs and always have the seal
 of selling an organic product. depending on the location of the south of Chile where I am is the type of
 crop you use, it can be a greenhouse or outside with their corresponding care. 

this is the summary of a job I would like to do in the future.




Resultado de imagen para invernadero de frutillas


Comentarios

Entradas populares