A country I'd like to visit

Hi Friends, this time i going to talk about somewhere in the world like to travel. I’ve always dreamed of traveling to the island of Madagascar, this island is the fourth largest island in the world.  It isolation from the African continent has allowed an evolution of its native plants and animals. Consequently, Madagascar is a biodiversity hotspot over ninety porcent of its wildlife is found nowhere else on Earth.
In this trip, I would dream to travel with my girlfriend, because she would love to see all those species of animals and vegetation unique of the island. We also both love to travel and know different everyday life.
On this trip I would go to place like “Tsingy de Bemaraha” where there are seven types of lemurs of “Ifaty” which is a very beautiful beach with many coral reefs.
Unfortunately the price of the flight tickets are very expensive, only de plane ticket cost arund $700.000 and $800.000 Chilean pesos. That is to say the flight more stay and tours is a considerably high expense and by now is imposible.


One day i´ll do the trip, while it remains to save money and motivation. Cheers dear friend, I´ll see you later.



Comentarios

Entradas populares