Ir al contenido principal
Movies or series that i like.
Hello everyone in this session I will talk about the things I like to see, specifically about my favorite serie, Games of thrones, is a fantasy medieval, drama and adventures novel written by the American author George R. R. Martin.
I started seeing it because some friends recommended it to me, after a few chapters I knew it was my favorite serie. this serie consists of 5 seasons each one has approximately 10 chapters, each chapter has an hour of duration.
I like it because it has many landscapes, many characters and has a very good plot, keeps you interested from beginning to end. many unexpected things happen, but many times this has surprised me badly because many characters that i liked died.
Another series that I like to see is one piece, it's anime. I met this serie for my cousin who recommended it to me I like it because it's very funny and interesting.
One Piece is an adventure of pirates serie, It is the story of a boy named Monkey D. Luffy, he begins a journey to reach his dream, to be the King of the pirates and find the treasure of "One Piece". to reach this he has to go through many obstacles that stand in his way to reach his dream.

I´m one of the few that never watched GOT, but on summer maybe I´ll watch it!
ResponderBorrar