Animals
Hello everyone, in this session I will talk about animals, specifically my favorite animal.
my favorite animal is the lion, when I was a child i wanted to have one in my house but for obvious reasons I couldnt.
the first time I saw a lion was in a zoo, but I was very sad to see him in a cage.
the time that I was more closer to a salvage lion was on a trip I made to the United States, specifically in the animal kingdom, it was very big.
Now i Will talk a Little more about the lion.
His cientific name was panthera lion, they have a life expectancy of approximately 10-14 years on freedom,
this animal is considered the king of the jungle, but some people think that the real king of the jungle is the elephant.
the male lion has a big mane, which is clearer when the animal is younger and darkens as the lion ages,
the lionesses, who are characterized by doesn’t have mane, you can get to see a kind of drawing in the area of the belly and paws
This has to do with the fact that at birth, the young, have this drawing, but little by little, is lost, retained in young animals and some female lions.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario