Camping.
Hello everyone, in
this session I'm going to talk about a camping story. My story will be about the
camping of "Abuelo Peto", this camping is known for its proximity to lake Cucao and for being the place where the famous "Fesitval de la Luna" is celebrated in Chiloe.
This place is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen as I mentioned
earlier, it's located on the interior of the west coast of the Big Island of
Chiloe. It's a lake of glacial origin which doesnt have any type of swell or
movement. Its waters are of reddish type product of some microalgae that
presents and the materials that has on its bottom.
This lake for me is
unforgettable because at night because in the water a mirror effect is produced, generating an optical illusion with the starry sky because of its null
movement. It's like if you jump into the water you would be jumping
into space.
It is said that many people have drowned in this lake product of
this effect, they get caught in the illusion of the lake and boosted with some
drugs can be fatal. they also attribute it to local legends such as the Pincoya.
this is one of the most amazing camp stories I've lived in my life and more
interesting seems to me that I listen it in chiloe, a place with a lot of
mysticism.
Hope you enjoyed!



Nice experience! Interesting the part of the "Jump to Space", beautiful place.
ResponderBorrargreat experience! Lake Cucao it's beautiful.
ResponderBorrarGreat experience! I love Chiloé
ResponderBorrar