Summer holidays
Hi classmates, today I
will talk about what I would like to do in my summer holidays.
I'm still not quite sure
what we're going to do, because I have some ideas but all this depends on getting
a job, my free time and if another partners come with me, but what im sure
of is that we we’ll travel through Chile.
Until now my safe companion is my girlfriend
and our ideas are two: The first idea would be to travel to chilean
patagonia in the month of february where we
would like to know places like the ‘’marble cathedrals", "Seagull
Port", "Island of the dead", "Coastal larch national
park" and other places that we find on the way. The second idea is
to travel further south until the most southern zone of Chile that would be
Punta Arenas y and its surroundings. If we make this trip I would love know
places like "Riseco Island", "Gavarino Island", "Land
of fire","Strait of Magellan" and as I mentioned before among
other places we will find and other places that people recommend us.
To make this trip we need a lot of money, that's why we need to work. Another trip that I will take with my family is to go to the beach for a week in the month of January every year we make this trip and had a great time.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario