The changes that would make to the geography program.

Hi classmates, today I will talk about the changes that i would make on my program.
I would improve the technology at my university, 
would put more rooms of computation, would make an improvement and enhancement in the geography laboratory wich is almost empty and with few instruments, has very few materials to work and because of this we have to work always in a group. Also would put more amount of exits to land during the year since it is a practical and necessary learning for geography. 
I would like to invest in more implements for field trips, such as more pikes, shovels, gloves.
So far in the curriculum of the career, I would have liked to have subjects such as geomorphology before geography of the sea, in this way it would have become easier and more productive.
In infrastructure, I would put more green areas such as grass and plants in the faculty, also put more wifi networks or improve the one that is already, because it has very little scope.
As for the teachers, they are very good and they are always willing to help, I would not change anything of them but despite what I mention, I really like my career and I am very happy to know and learn more about it every day.

Comentarios

Entradas populares